Living Proof Youth Ministry - Youth Center Purpose
Living Proof Youth Center was established as a place for youth to grow in Christ and enjoy quality friendships in a warm and supportive environment that is safe, supervised, and substance-free.
Youth Center Rules
1. This program is available only to students 6-12 grade
2.You must have an application on file to participate.
3. You will sign in when you arrive and you must stay till the end.
4..You must participate in all organized activities.
5. Smoking/drinking/gabling is not allowed at the youth center.
6. All equipment is to be used responsibly, and for its intended use only.
7. Deposit all trash in the proper receptacles.
8. Report any problems to adult volunteers immediately.
9. NO physical violence of ANY kind. No fighting, touching, poking, or slapping.
10. You must respect all participants and leaders. NO harassment.
11. No damage to personal or public property.
12. No foul language or course joking.
13. No inappropriate touching or displays of affection, i.e. holding hands, hugging kissing etc.
14. No leaving the campus during youth center hours.
15. You must respect the authority of the youth leaders.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN SUSPENSION OR
EXPULSION FROM THE YOUTH CENTER PROGRAM. IN ADDITION
POLICE MAY BE CALLED TO DEAL WITH ILLEGAL ACTIVITY.
Youth Center Consequences for Violation of Rules
A verbal warning will be issued by the Leadership. If the member fails to comply after one warning, the member may be asked to leave the youth center immediately.
Any behavior that threatens the overall well-being of other members or staff will result in IMMEDIATE SUSPENSION. If suspended, the member will not be allowed to return to the Youth Center.
Youth Center Dress Code
Members are asked to please dress modestly when coming to the Youth Center. Clothes should have no references to drugs, sex, alcohol, and have no profanity or inappropriate language displayed on them. Ladies should take special care to dress modestly, with their entire midsection being covered at all time, no undergarments exposed in any way, and shorts an appropriate length. (This is at the discretion of the Youth Center leadership.)
If anyone comes to the Youth Center dressed inappropriately, you may be asked to change into more appropriate clothing (if some is available). However, if nothing is available, you will be asked to go home and change.
Youth Center Drug and Alcohol Policy
Any Youth Center member who is under the influence of, or possesses, uses, dispenses, distributes, sells, or aids in procurement of alcohol, narcotics, restricted drugs, mood-altering substances, or drug paraphernalia at the Center, Center functions, or on Youth Center Grounds, shall be subject to the following disciplinary measures:
1. Immediate suspension for one month.
2. Parents/Guardians will be notified immediately.
3. In cases of possession, distribution, or sale, police will be notified immediately.
Any member who is suspended for the above infractions must meet with the Youth Center Director.
Living Proof Church
P.O. Box 115 38 Pompey Hollow Rd,
Ashford, CT 06278 (860) 429-2923
Youth Center Saturdays 7:00-9:30pm
Sunday Church Services 9:00am with Kids Church 10:45am with Nursery